1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Ancestry -there appears to be a problem with your email address!!

Discussion in 'General Genealogical Queries' started by Bob Spiers, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Gillian

Gillian LostCousins Star

I've just taken a look at Saving Documents from Findmypast, and see there are lots of new posts that haven't come my way. So I can happily announce that I am now successfully unfollowing the discussion. Thanks Bob. Thanks Tim. Inevitably, of course, the discussion has got so interesting I almost wish I was following it again. But I'll resist the temptation. :)

2. Tim

Tim Megastar and Moderator Staff Member

Go on, it will be a good test!! ;)

3. Gillian

Gillian LostCousins Star

Dare I? OK, here goes! :eek: .............. A bit later. Done. ;)