1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

FT Analyzer. Thanks

Discussion in 'Family Tree Analyzer' started by Jan, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Jan

Jan LostCousins Member

Thanks Norman & Tim
    I have done that, LC1,LC2 & LC3 and they all appear in the customised view.
    I have entered Mary Davis, my GT Gt Grandmother, in 1841 in LC1 & 1881 in LC2 which als0 appears there but the entries are still tagged yellow in the Lost Cousins report! However when I go to the census tab,enter Davis she doesn't appear under "people missing 1881 census record"
    I have done exactly the same for Henry Anderson,same dates etc, and same things happen! as i wondered if it was anything to do with a married name.
    Am I looking for the wrong thing here?

2. Norman

Norman LostCousins Member

There should only be one custom fact called "Lost Cousins" it should have the ability to hold a date in the form 'yyyy' (just the year). This fact needs to be applied to any person who has been entered into LC and the date of the census added in the fact. If the person is on more than one census then add the fact a second time and add the other year. This will show as two separate facts in your view of the person, in just the same way that someone who marries more than once will show more than one marriage date.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Jan

Jan LostCousins Member

Thank you!
    I have got it now and it has worked!
    Sorry for being so thick!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Norman

Norman LostCousins Member

You're not thick. Glad you have it working.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Tim

Tim Megastar and Moderator Staff Member

Great job. :)
    Enjoy using FTAnalyzer.

6. Katie Bee

Katie Bee LostCousins Member

Thanks from me too.
    I have recently downloaded FT Analyser, and now have lots of work to do!
    Data Errors, Loose Deaths and Error parsing date, they will keep me out of mischief for a while!!!
    Thanks again