1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Wills and Probate

Discussion in 'Wills and probate' started by Willibrod, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Willibrod

Willibrod LostCousins Member

I have a collection of wills probate and tenancy agreements for people that are not directly related to me.
    I would be pleased to share this information for any direct descendent .

William Chambers will Rutland 1832
    James Bullock Lease agreement 1854
    James Bullock Probate 1869
    Mary Bullock Probate 1871
    Kemp Bullock Tenancy Agreement 1912
    Kemp Bullock Will 1911

2. Alexander Bisset

Alexander Bisset Administrator Staff Member

Perhaps this is another category Peter could add to the new certificate sharing section of the main website?

3. Willibrod

That might be a good idea . These doucuments would very important to the descendents.
    I have more stuff on Kemp Bullock which I would be happy to share
    I have added him to my ancestors on the 1911 census but have had no results so far .
    I have also a collection of memorial /funeral cards . Is there space on "sharing section" for them as well.

4. haitchdt

haitchdt LostCousins Star

I too have wills connected to my own historical families and thought the same thing, another column to include with BMD certificates, called Wills

5. Willibrod

I have researched the beneficiaries from some of the wills . I have added them to my lost cousins as historical research .

6. peter

peter Administrator Staff Member

The Historical research category is a good one to use when you're entering people who aren't relatives - BMD certificates are a special case because they've been included since LostCousins began.