1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Who do you think you are announces autumn 2013 participants

Discussion in 'Latest news' started by Alexander Bisset, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Alexander Bisset

Alexander Bisset Administrator Staff Member

• Thanks! Thanks! x 2
  2. Heather

Heather LostCousins Member

Thanks Alexander, I love this programme, not sure when we will get this one in Australia. I would never have picked out Marianne Faithfull from her photo, but I suppose like the rest of us she is getting older, what's that I hear "speak for yourself" !!

3. mowsehowse

mowsehowse LostCousins Member

Let's hope the researchers have found lots of interesting history.
    I am looking forward to the spin off starting next week - see the latest LC newsletter. Thank you Peter. :)

4. Heather

Heather LostCousins Member

I feel I must clarify that when I said "I would never have picked Marianne Faithfull" I meant that I would not have recognised her from the photo and not I would not have chosen her for the programme.

5. Alexander Bisset

Alexander Bisset Administrator Staff Member

I've edited your original post to make that clearer Heather.

6. mowsehowse

No, I barely recognised her too, but then I don't look much like I did at 20 odd either.

7. Bee

Bee LostCousins Superstar

I've got Marianne Faithfull in my tree though I am not directly related to her. My fourth cousin in Canada is better connected.

8. mowsehowse

Fancy that!! It will be VERY interesting viewing for you. :)