1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

War Memorials in Scotland Images and other links

Discussion in 'Scotland' started by Britjan, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Britjan

Britjan LostCousins Star

The following may be helpful if you have family who served in WWI and WWII etc.
    Pictures of over 300 war memorials in Scotland and the Scottish War Memorial Project
    Perhaps they are all you need to encourage you to remember a Life in your family, community or simply through a story that moves you at Lives of the First World War . Free to join and you do not have to subscribe to Find My Past to make a contribution. PM me for details .....

• Thanks! Thanks! x 2
  2. VTinOZ

VTinOZ Member

Thanks very much Britjan, very interesting & useful site.