1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Version 5.1.0.0-beta1a

Discussion in 'Family Tree Analyzer' started by Alexander Bisset, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Alexander Bisset

Alexander Bisset Administrator Staff Member

ive uploaded beta 1a version of FTAnalyzer.. This version includes the new cousins count report available from the reports menu. It also includes new automated search feature for Birth, Marriage and Deaths from the colour BMD report. This allows you to double click on a BMD listed and it will search the selected website for information. Note FreeBMD isn't yet supported in this first beta, however Ancestry, FamilySearch and FindMyPast are.

This search feature addresses the most common annoyance about searching for people in "other" lines and that is the time it takes to fill out the forms with the relevant details. Now with a single double click you can let FTAnalyser fill out the form for you.

Note the holiday cottage I'm staying at has medieval wifi which crashes every time I turn my laptop on. So I'm having to do everything from my iPad hence beta 2 will need to wait until my return. This version is beta 1a as I apparently forgot to change the main file in the zip file when I uploaded it the first time.

2. Tim

Tim Megastar and Moderator Staff Member

3. peter

peter Administrator Staff Member

Smoke and mirrors?

4. Britjan

Britjan LostCousins Star

Incantations and three witches??