1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Version 3.7.2.0 released

Discussion in 'Family Tree Analyzer' started by Alexander Bisset, May 12, 2014.

1. Alexander Bisset

Alexander Bisset Administrator Staff Member

I've just released v3.7.2.0 after checking that it successfully searches the newly live Lives of the First World War site. I also updated it to correctly search using the new search on FindMyPast, and added a few little bug fixes as discussed here in other threads.

I've also posted a message on the discussion board of Lives of the First World War. It would be great for publicity of members wished to add their votes to the topic so that it gets pushed higher on the list and stands out more.

Note this is posted on the discussion board not the ideas for improvements. So its just where people discuss things to do with the site. Thus a tool that helps people search for their WWI ancestors is relevant and any votes you can give will help highlight it to other site users.

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Mike

Mike Member

I've registered and logged in on main site but discussion site is saying

When I click the sign in link and enter my email address it is unknown. Is the discussion site completely separate to main site. Do I need to register again?

3. Tim

Tim Megastar and Moderator Staff Member

It said that for me as well! But I still managed to vote.

4. Tim

And I gave you 3 votes Alexander!!

5. Mike

Mike Member

I did vote of course (only 1 though!)

6. Tim

Top man :)

7. Alexander Bisset

Thanks to you both

8. Tim

Every vote counts.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Bryman

Bryman LostCousins Megastar

I also voted with a single vote because I did not understand what the multiple votes were about.
    However, I have since revisited and found that it is possible to cast further votes, up to 3 in total.

10. Alexander Bisset

It's a bit like giving the idea, discussion etc 1, 2 or 3 points. You have something like 30 points to give so you can vote for your favourite ideas, discussions thus indicating to others what is important. Eg: you could give your top ten 3 votes each or give the top five 3 votes each and spread the remaining 15 points between the next ten, etc. or even vote for 30 different things. Note you can undo a vote too so if something else comes along you can move your votes around.

NB. Your votes are anonymous, no one can see who voted for what.

11. Tim

Alexander always gets my vote! :p

• Agree Agree x 1