1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Version 3.2.0.0 - Parish Boundaries/Custom Maps/Lifelines

Discussion in 'Family Tree Analyzer' started by Alexander Bisset, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Alexander Bisset

Alexander Bisset Administrator Staff Member

I've just released version 3.2.0.0 of FT Analyzer with the following new features

Added Lifelines map - shows where ancestors lived with lines for how they moved over time. Allows selection of one or more individuals
    Added ability to display custom maps
    Added ability to display English & Welsh parish boundaries on a map
    Added Facts Report this shows all facts recorded in your database for all individuals

To upgrade simply run the program if you previously installed it or go to the link above to download it.

Note to use the English & Welsh parish boundary maps you'll need a separate download from here. Download the file and unzip it to a folder of your choice then tell FT Analyzer where to find the files and tick the box to use them. Then when you view any of the map features it will include parish maps of England and Wales.

NB. Unfortunately the Ordnance Survey data file doesn't include parishes for Scotland, which is annoying as 95+% of my ancestors are Scottish.