1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

St Albans and Hertfordshire History, Places and People

Discussion in 'More Hertfordshire Resources' started by Jennie, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Jennie

Jennie LostCousins Member

St Albans and Hertfordshire Architectural and Archaeological Society offer local information on History, Places, People, Memories and Comments. All is presented with a wealth of pictures and an area called "Living Memories" where you can add, if you have these, your recollections and anecdotes and those of friends and family who knew St Albans as it used to be.

2. Carla

Carla LostCousins Star

For some odd reason i get a blank tab when i click on your link Jennie. Is it a problem at my end or yours? :eek: I am interested in that area as my husband is from Hemel Hempstead in that area. I have been tracing his ancestors too, so any links are useful. :D

3. Jennie

Jennie LostCousins Member

Thanks, Carla, my fault, I'll get it changed, can't have you thinking you are having blank moments! ;) Talk soon =)

4. Carla

Carla LostCousins Star

:D Phew. Thought i was going mad!!!!! Chat soon, indeed.