1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Save on Ancestry DNA

Discussion in 'Comments on the latest newsletter' started by Bazza43, Mar 18, 2024.

1. Bazza43

Bazza43 LostCousins Member

Peter says: (if it doesn’t seem to work at first, log-out from Ancestry then click the link again)
    I've tried this, (signed out, both computers) checked that I could sign in again, signed out and clicked on the link. Each time I enter my credentials and click Sign In, it keeps coming back to the same page and does nothing. Is that the "doesn't seem to work"? I've done it with both my User ID and email address, and the behaviour is the same. It has ticks next to the email address and password (probably doesn't signify that they are right) and the tab ayt yhe top says Checkout.

2. peter

peter Administrator Staff Member

Unusually, the UK links works for me even if I am logged-in. I haven't been able to test the Australian link since seeing your post as the offer has already ended. Both links were supplied by Ancestry.