1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  3. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  4. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

Reporting errors

Discussion in 'Findmypast' started by jpkc, Dec 25, 2019.

  1. jpkc

    jpkc LostCousins Star

    Does anyone know a way to report errors on findmypast apart from simple transcription errors?

    My current concern is with a family in the 1939 census where the household schedule shows the father in detail and 3 closed records for the wife and two chidren. But on the page image it shows full details of the wife, correctly because she died in 1998.
  2. Heather

    Heather LostCousins Member

    I suggest maybe when on the FMP site scroll down to the bottom of the page and under the heading "using the site" click on "contact us" where several ways of doing so are shown, I hope this helps.
  3. jpkc

    jpkc LostCousins Star

    Thank you Heather,

    I had worked through the "Connect with us" menu and missed the "Contact us" link in a different place.

Share This Page