1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Missing Reports? Or "watch this space"?

Discussion in 'Family Tree Analyzer' started by PK-KTK, Aug 23, 2013.

Discussion Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PK-KTK

PK-KTK LostCousins Member

Loaded (and automatically updated to) FTA v2.1.1.0 this morning, and under reports there are three blank lines then Child Age Profiles and Older Parents.
    Are the blank lines missing report names or in preparation for new reports to come?
    I have a screenshot if it's needed, but I can't post it here as it's not loaded online anywhere.

2. Alexander Bisset

Alexander Bisset Administrator Staff Member

Nope they are the old registrations reports that are no longer in the program somehow the menu bars got left behind with no text. Deleted for next version.

3. PK-KTK

PK-KTK LostCousins Member

how interesting, I didn't notice them the other day hence wondering - no dramas though - just glad you know what you are doing :D

4. Alexander Bisset

Alexander Bisset Administrator Staff Member

It was a bug, I left them behind by mistake, thanks for the report. The new version should have them removed.

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
Discussion Status:
Not open for further replies.