1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Kindertransport Children

Discussion in 'General Genealogical Queries' started by KenBr, Jan 8, 2024.

1. KenBr

KenBr LostCousins Member

My aunt mentioned that she fostered a couple of refugees for a short period in I think 1939. I would like to trace one of them and I believe the person is listed in the 1939 Register. Unfortunately the entry is redacted because of the age of the person and I cannot find a way of identifying the person's name. It could be a neighbour however I am confident it is one of the refugees. I have been unable to find a register of addresses of Kindertransport children being fostered in Sussex and would appreciate receiving advice on this. I assume the addresses were logged at some stage but the information could easily have been destroyed.