1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Jabs for Jobs

Discussion in 'Comments on the latest newsletter' started by At home in NZ, Nov 12, 2021.

1. That heading appeared n the newsletter of 11 Nov 2021 and this in particular drew my attention:
    that frontline NHS staff in England will need to be fully vaccinated – probably by early April

I am staggered by the lateness of that mandate considering the UK jabbing started way before ours in NZ.

Today's news here:
    'An early childhood centre in Tauranga is shutting due to the vaccination mandate coming into force next week.
    The mandate requires anyone who has contact with children in an educational setting to have their first vaccination dose by Monday and be fully vaccinated by January 1.'

The founder of the centre has said he can no longer operate under such conditions.

There are other places of work where double jab is mandatory and it is a case of 'no jab no job' .