1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

irishgenealogy.ie

Discussion in 'Researching at other genealogy websites' started by At home in NZ, Sep 10, 2021.

1. If you are researching Irish ancestors from Westport, County Mayo with births registered in the second qtr of 1901 and have found a record in Ancestry that you think might be your ancestor, you may be disappointed by not being able to find the matching record in irishgenealogy.ie

In particular Vol 4 pages 403, 406, 419, 391 are missing, there may be more and it is likely they are all for the Registrar's District of Louisburgh No. 1.

I have advised irishgenealogy.ie who have sent my query to the GRO for investigation, the GRO might contact me.

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1