1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

GRO

Discussion in 'GRO' started by Charlotte26, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Charlotte26

Charlotte26 LostCousins Member

The GRO has started Phase 2 with the release of PDF's once again. This time they are £45! To be fair that includes delivery within 3 hours but probably not a service for family historians.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Rhian

Rhian LostCousins Member

I had forgotten about phase 2 and when I saw the pdf option yesterday I jumped at the chance, until I saw the price, good job there is a back button in the browser. I cannot see many hobby genealogists using the service but it will have uses for heir hunters and others who need answers quickly.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Rhian

Rhian LostCousins Member

With the latest test phase well underway I though it a good time to remind everyone to fill in the survey after getting your certificate images. Especially as they are asking if you would like to view historic images online and are you interested in pdf's of more recent records.

• Agree Agree x 3