1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Grace's Guide to British Industrial History

Discussion in 'More British Isles Resources' started by Britjan, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Britjan

Britjan LostCousins Star

It seems I am on a roll as every day I stumble upon some other treasure that I don't think has been previously mentioned, here is the mission statement of this site ...

" To be the premier on-line library of information regarding the Companies, People, Places and Products of the Industrial History of the UK and to preserve that information by making it freely available for all to use without restriction. "

and this is the general link

• Good tip Good tip x 2
    • Thanks! Thanks! x 1