1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Genes Reunited 20% off a Platinum subscription with Sage membership

Discussion in 'Latest news' started by Shaz783, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Shaz783

Shaz783 New Member

This is ideal if you're a gardener and genealogist!

Notcutts garden centres :-

Sage is an exclusive Privilege Club for customers. It costs just £10 a year to join and comes with a whole host of benefits.
    • 10% off everything* everyday - instore & online
    • Two free teas/coffees every month (worth up to £56 a year)
    • Three 2 for 1 restaurant meals (worth up to £29 a year)**
    • Beautiful seasonal magazine with gardening advice, exclusive Sage events and demonstrations, competitions and special offers
    • Exclusive 20% member shopping events
    NEW! Special offers from a selection of handpicked partners :-

Genes Reunited

20% off a Platinum 1 month, 6 month or 12 month subscription.

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Britjan

Britjan LostCousins Star

Genes is also offering a half price rate for their six month standard membership which I only found when I went to change my credit card details. Like most forum members I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with GR but I was pleasantly surprised yesterday when I ventured into the site for Friends ReUnited their sister company. I was skeptical of the "free" concept but since I found a marvelous school photo within minutes of searching I'll reserve judgement.

3. Margery

Margery LostCousins Member

Yes, Britjan, I certainly have a love/hate relationship with GR. I do not have a current membership but when I did, I had a "match" with someone who seemed to only be interested in collecting names. My parents are from different parts of England and married in Australia. This person had details of people on both sides of my family. The only way he could have known there was a connection was through NSW BDM - which is free - then extended out through English resources to find (some of) my father's siblings also my mother's family members. I imagine that there was a connection somewhere but it was so obscure that I couldn't find it.

• Agree Agree x 2