1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  3. Both the main LostCousins site and this forum have been upgraded to that you can log-in securely. If you are not automatically taken to the secure site simply add https:// at the beginning of the URL.
  4. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join please register NOW!

FTM won't sync

Discussion in 'Family Tree Maker' started by jorghes, Apr 26, 2018.

1. jorghes

jorghes LostCousins Member

Not sure if this is because I have updated my running program to High Sierra, but FTM has stopped syncing for me.

It goes through the motions and then fails at the last hurdle every time. It also is not showing the list of people within the tree in the program.

As far as I know my Ancestry tree is untouched.

Anyone else have any ideas?

2. Bob Spiers

Bob Spiers LostCousins Star

Sorry Jorghes, but I was only thinking this week that I actually can't remember the last time a FTM sync failed. I assume the 'Green' OK to sync symbol was showing top right? I see from 'High Sierra' you use a Mac so yes, the problem might well lay with an update.

3. jorghes

jorghes LostCousins Member

Thanks Bob - I finally found how to access the update and everything is working properly again!