1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

FreeBMD seeks an Executive Director.

Discussion in 'Latest news' started by Tim, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Tim

Tim Megastar and Moderator Staff Member

2. Carla

Carla LostCousins Star

No way :eek:

3. Tim

Tim Megastar and Moderator Staff Member

The salary of up to £45k not enough? ;)

4. Carla

Carla LostCousins Star

I aim to win the lottery instead, ha ha :rolleyes:

5. Alexander Bisset

Alexander Bisset Administrator Staff Member

Na! I wouldn't take that much of a pay cut :)

6. Jennie

Jennie LostCousins Member

OK! I 'fess up - my absence is because I have been so busy - the job's not too taxing but spending the £45k is so time-consuming :)

• Creative Creative x 2
  7. Carla

Carla LostCousins Star

Ha ha...I have missed you Jennie. Mind you I am on here loads more than usual because of my knee op, so I havent a clue who hasn't been here that usually is (I am not sure that makes sense, but I know what I mean :() I have become obsessive about checking in so I know I will go into withdrawal symptoms when I return to work. Still, it just goes to show that sitting on the sofa with ones' legs up can still result in useful 'work' being done.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Jennie

Jennie LostCousins Member

Ahh, thank you, I am touched! Hope your knee is on the mend and I admire your work achievements. Roll on winter! Spring and summer months' work make me think I'm attempting to paint the Forth Bridge with a cotton-bud! :)

• Agree Agree x 1