1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Family Groups

Discussion in 'Ancestry' started by jorghes, Dec 7, 2023.

1. jorghes

jorghes LostCousins Superstar

Has anyone tried the "Family Groups" feature on Ancestry yet?

It looks good, but the information on how it works feels a little scanty, and I was just wondering if anyone has trialled it/ tested it /used it.

If it's decent, I'll set one up so all of my paternal first cousins (aunts/uncles etc etc etc) can access the family tree I've been compiling.

If no one has tried, I'll get my older brother to help me trialling it to see what it does.

2. webwiz

webwiz LostCousins Star

I had a brief look at it but could not make any sense of it at all. I will try to seek out a user guide.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2023