1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Check your My Summary page

Discussion in 'Latest news' started by peter, Dec 18, 2014.

1. peter

peter Administrator Staff Member

Is your Match Potential 3.0000 or more? Then the chances are you've made at least 3 other LostCousins members very happy, simply by connecting with them and exchanging information about the ancestors you share.

As it's Christmas I've got something special for you - check your My Summary page, where you'll find a brand new coupon code, to enter in your forum profile.

Even if your Match Potential is lower than 3, you may find that you have a new coupon code - everyone's Match Potential has increased thanks to the large number of relatives entered over the past couple of months (well done, everyone!).

Make sure that your current coupon code is recorded in your profile - it will be to your advantage.

2. Liberty

Liberty LostCousins Megastar

Thanks Peter.

I've just been to my Profile page to enter my new code and I found Bob is officially following me. Is this something I should be concerned about?;)

3. Tim

Tim Megastar and Moderator Staff Member

Added my new code, now to find out what it does....

Be very, very scared :eek:

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Carla

Carla LostCousins Star

Me too o_O Thank you Peter.

5. David31

David31 New Member

... I've gone to my profile page, but I can't see anywhere to record my coupon code.

6. peter

peter Administrator Staff Member

You need to click Personal details.

7. Daviles

Daviles LostCousins Member

I have entered my new coupon code. Everything looks the same to me. What was "the something special"? :confused: Have I miss out on something very special?

8. VTinOZ

VTinOZ Member

Mine still says "NOT YET AVAILABLE (you need to enter more relatives to get an invitation to join the LostCousins forum)"
    Funny I thought I'd been a forum member from the beginning!
    I do need to enter more relatives though, just wish I could find those cousins who would probably be in the 1881 census.

9. chrissy1

chrissy1 LostCousins Star

Thanks for the instructions - I have just entered my new code. Bit late I know, but I was away when the instruction came at Christmas......