1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Cheap FMP World Subscription

Discussion in 'Latest news' started by Bryman, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Bryman

Bryman LostCousins Megastar

I received an email from FMP (US I think) offering me a World Subscription for 12 months at a 75% discount, ie just less than 50USD. I already have a World Subscription which is due to expire in November 2015. I thought that would still be worth renewing now with the loss of a couple of months if I could get such a low price. However, when the renewal was processed, my subscription has been extended for 12 months from November until November 2016.

Apparently, it is a Labor Day special offer and that will expire at midnight 11/Sep/2015. I don't think which time zone was mentioned but anyone acting quickly may be able to grab a bargain. Use the offer code of 'labor75' (without quotes) to get the cheap rate. Good luck.

2. Tony

Tony LostCousins Member

And if it seems to work only on the US site, there seems to be no disadvantage in using that for a World subscription compared with the UK site. I had a US Pioneer subs at $60pa for a few years for Worldwide records and, once the UK site had converted to the "new search", the 2 sites gave identical results. I could also log in to the UK site with my US account details. They even resolve to the same IP address now.

3. peter

peter Administrator Staff Member

World subscriptions can be used at any Findmypast site (similarly Ancestry World memberships).