1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Censuses before 1841

Discussion in 'More Norfolk Resources' started by Liberty, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Liberty

Liberty LostCousins Megastar

• Useful Useful x 2
  2. Britjan

Britjan LostCousins Star

Thanks I'll take a look as my Norfolk Laycock (Lacock) family seem to come from around North Walsham. I've entered 43 Laycocks from 1841 and 1881 census at LC but never had any luck with a contact so I'd like to check to see if some my assumptions are correct by backtracking to earlier censuses. You've also reminded me that I haven't looked at the 1911 census for their descendants. That's the trouble with getting frustrated.

3. peter

peter Administrator Staff Member

Note that surviving pre-1841 censuses are listed on the Resources page for each county. Most are not available online, but links are provided to those that are.