1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Can you help?

Discussion in 'Family Tree Analyzer' started by Alexander Bisset, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Tim

Tim Megastar and Moderator Staff Member

Our pleasure :)

2. Doogan

Doogan New Member

Sorry for this late reply, but the corrections simply required amending a couple of my entries to the common format e.g. dates bet xx-xx.
    As for the root person I have determined that the old version of FTM I use although it does have a numbering system it does not have the means to vary it.
    This suggests my NY resolution should be to move to a version purchased a couple of tears back and live in hope that I can continue to keep my head above water with the deluge of continual changes.

3. Gillian

Gillian LostCousins Star

Good morning Tim and Alexander, I've now made a small gedcom of one branch of my family and, as requested, am going to send it to you PM. I hope it works OK.

4. Tim

Thank you

5. Liberty

Liberty LostCousins Megastar

Tears for years? This may be a Freudian slip.......

6. Tim

Also known on the forum as a Spiersism ;)

7. Liberty

Ah yes, but I thought this substitution had more significance than a Spiersism, which is more of a malapropism.

8. Tim

:) Yes, I can see where you're coming from. It indeed could be very Freudian, or it could just be a typo, after all t is next to y on the keyboard ;)

9. Liberty

Spoilsport

10. Tim

Sorry :(

11. Doogan

Doogan New Member

Sorry Liberty, Tim wins the prize for the best answer

12. Tim

Yay!