1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

1905 photos

Discussion in 'Latest news' started by Liberty, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Liberty

Liberty LostCousins Megastar

I don't know if you have picked up this story about the forthcoming sale of information sheets and mug-shots of habitual drunkards in Dundee in 1905. (The drunkenness in 1905, not the sale;) )
    It would be fascinating to look through - I wonder if there are more such resources out there.

2. Katie Bee

Katie Bee LostCousins Member

It was mentioned on BBC Breakfast News this morning. It is getting a lot of publicity.
    It is a shame that it is not going to the local records office.

3. Liberty

Liberty LostCousins Megastar

Yes, for the sake of the couple of hundred pounds they expect to make.....