1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Welcome to the LostCousins forums

How to get started if you're new to the forum & more advanced tips for existing users

1. New forum members start here

How to get the most from these forums - whether you're an experienced forum user or a beginner
    Latest: Welcome! peter, May 3, 2013
  2. How I got started in Family History

Please use this forum to introduce yourself and to tell other members how you got started in family history.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Early Interest KenBr, Jan 7, 2024
    RSS
  3. Where should I post this message?

If you're not sure where to start a discussion you can post it in this forum so that one of the moderators can advise you
    Discussions:
    Latest: General advice peter, Oct 17, 2013
    RSS
  4. Using the forum - advanced tips

Discussions:
    Latest: How to change my password peter, Apr 23, 2020
    RSS