1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Tying the knot

Discussion in 'Comments on the latest newsletter' started by Stephen L, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Stephen L

Stephen L LostCousins Member

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
  2. peter

peter Administrator Staff Member

Thank you, Stephen - unfortunately I couldn't make the talk, but I'm finding the article fascinating, and will be writing about it in my next newsletter. What a resourceful bunch LostCousins members are!

3. Stephen L

Stephen L LostCousins Member

Thanks for the link in the latest newsletter Another chance to hear Professor Probert
    When I registered I noticed that after clicking the first Register button on Eventbrite the next screen says "Sales end on 1 Dec 2021".
    So if anyone is interested do register by then, a week before the talk. Perhaps it would be worth adding a comment in the newsletter.
    I am certainly looking forwards to hearing more about her latest research.

4. peter

The date of the talk was changed (from 2nd December) because of industrial action. I'll mention the anomaly to Professor Probert.

5. Katie Bee

Katie Bee LostCousins Member

Professor Probert's talk is Sold Out.
    I was a bit slow off the mark!
    I should know to be quick off the mark if it is mentioned in Peter's newsletter.

6. peter

I hope to have some good news for those who missed out, possibly in the next newsletter.

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1