1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Tree Viewing Options in Family View

Discussion in 'Online family trees' started by At home in NZ, Apr 1, 2022.

1. Is anybody using the Tree Viewing Options in Ancestry?
    I'm finding I have to keep re-setting them because they are defaulted to Relationship Line Labels On and Always View All Spouses Off.
    I don't want to see the relationship line labels because i am quite capable of working out who so and so's parents are and who their siblings are.
    I can't think why I wouldn't want to view all spouses.

I set the defaults to the opposite yesterday and they are back to the defaults today. I'll raise it with Ancestry and if there are others of you with the same 'issue' it will add some weight.

Don't know how to get to the tree viewing options? In the family view, to the left of the screen, above the magnifying glass there is an icon that looks, to me, like a sandwich. Click on it to see the Options appear to the right.

2. jorghes

jorghes LostCousins Superstar

Mine haven't turned back on since I turned them off. They only seem to appear when I'm viewing someone else's tree.

3. PhilGee

PhilGee LostCousins Member

No problems for me.