1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Traditional Northampton Baked 'Taters'

Discussion in 'Northamptonshire' started by Bob Spiers, Oct 10, 2013.

1. GillW

GillW LostCousins Member

The wide range of this forum is amazing (really - not joking!)

We started with family history info and advice, then games and memories from the past, then also computer problem help and now recipes!!

Many thanks to all those who contribute.
    :D

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Bob Spiers

Bob Spiers LostCousins Superstar

No need to apologise but your condiment reference went totally over my head. Sorry to advise the "J.D" tin holds biscuits these days. But in recognition of your 'Sea Salt' and Alexander's domain reference I can tell you I also have a cherished Royal Doulton 'Grouse' (quite famous) and a Wade 'Bell' on display in a glass cabinet. Sadly now empty but both once held the amber nectar and were memorable gifts.