1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Tottenham Brick Wall

Discussion in 'More Middlesex Resources' started by ourleaves, Jun 1, 2013.

1. ourleaves

ourleaves Member

Hi

This is my biggest wall. Never mind brick, the darn thing is made of titanium. I have a lot of leads but just can't seem to get them to combine into one solid piece of family info.

Does anyone know where I can get a street map of West Tottenham circa 1928? It has to be online, since I am in Canada.

2. AnneC

AnneC LostCousins Star

There's one for 1908 on MAPCO that may be of some help

3. AndyMick

AndyMick LostCousins Star

I was looking for maps of Lambeth and Fulham for various periods - searching on Google for London Maps provided a lot of leads. Whether you'll be able to turn up one for exactly 1928 I can't say - I was searching for 1906 for Fulham and got 1900 and 1909. Here's 2 sources I found: Baedeker Guide for 1909 Bartholomew's map of 1940