1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Settings in the record view won’t switch off

Discussion in 'Ancestry' started by At home in NZ, May 10, 2020.

1. Sometime in the last 10 days I had another problem in Ancestry and looked for a solution in the Ancestry Support. The recommendation, if all else fails clear cache and cookies.

I don’t know if clearing cache and cookies has caused this new problem, it seems like it though because the settings were all off, to my knowledge.

The settings for viewing records vary according to the document.

In the 1911 census these are the settings you have the ability to switch off:

upload_2020-5-10_17-17-9.png

I have tried numerous times to switch them off but it does not register.

Has anybody else got this problem?