1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Pembroke Chapels and Churches

Discussion in 'More Welsh Resources' started by Shayne, May 25, 2013.

1. Shayne

Shayne Member

I don't know how complete it is but the pictures are wonderful. There are links to other counties in Wales as well.

Welsh Chapels and Churches.

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
  2. Jennie

Jennie LostCousins Member

Thanks for these, Shayne. I lived near the Gower, Swansea for a few years so it was good to have a look at the photos. The Gower Peninsula still remains remarkably unspoilt and beautiful.

Unfortunately, the site doesn't show the Killay Church where my children were baptised...

3. Shayne

Shayne Member

I'm glad you enjoyed them Jennie. I love the look of the old stone churches. I have some wonderful pictures of the church where my Gram was baptised in Norfolk.

4. Shayne

Shayne Member

There is another website Jennie. It is John Ball's Images of Wales site. I looked to see if he had a picture of Killay Church but I didn't see one. He is still uploading pictures so maybe it will come up some time soon.