1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Moving here

Discussion in 'Migration and Travel' started by Carol, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Carol

Carol Member

Moving Here explores, records and illustrates why people came to England over the last 200 years and what their experiences were and continue to be. It offers free access, for personal and educational use, to an online catalogue of versions of original material related to migration history from local, regional and national archives, libraries and museums.

http://www.movinghere.org.uk/about/default.htm

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
  2. Carla

Carla LostCousins Star

I didn't know about that site and have just gone and had a peek. very interesting and i have bookmarked it to look at again. Thank you for that.