1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Moderation?

Discussion in 'Ask Peter' started by Bazza43, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Bazza43

Bazza43 LostCousins Member

I am having a look at the forum for (almost) the first time, and decided to have a look at the 'Brick Walls' stream, and to my surprise, I found one, which looked familiar -- it should, I posted it! Even if I'd forgotten.

Its status is recorded as:
    Awaiting moderation before being displayed publicly.
    I checked the date of posting, and it said 20 Oct 2013.
    How long does it take for a post to be moderated?

2. peter

peter Administrator Staff Member

The 'Bricks Walls' area hasn't opened yet - if you look again you'll see it says "COMING SOON - an area where members can help each other with their most intractable problems"

I wasn't expecting it to take so long, but then I wasn't expecting to catch dengue fever.