1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Living DNA

Discussion in 'DNA Questions and Answers' started by FamilyHistoryGal, Jun 29, 2017.

1. FamilyHistoryGal

FamilyHistoryGal LostCousins Member

I haven't noticed anyone talking about the changes to Living DNA. You can now download your raw data from Living DNA. My regional and overall results changed a bit but not too significantly.

Perhaps this is due to the fact that they now have 3 levels of certainty with the results. These are: Complete, Standard and Cautious. Not sure I completely understand all those titles apart from the last one. Have you any idea Peter?

2. jorghes

jorghes LostCousins Superstar

Perhaps the levels have something to do with the quality of the samples?

3. FamilyHistoryGal

FamilyHistoryGal LostCousins Member

No, its not that. You get three readings from your sample now. The fields were always there but they've only just taken effect.