1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Lancashire OPC

Discussion in 'Lancashire' started by chrissy1, May 21, 2015.

1. chrissy1

chrissy1 LostCousins Star

A useful OPC (Online Parish Clerk) site exists for Lancashire, as well as some indexes to cemeteries, from which I have received some very helpful information regarding my husband's family.

2. Tim

Tim Megastar and Moderator Staff Member

Hi Chrissy, is it different to this one? If it is, can you add a link?

3. chrissy1

chrissy1 LostCousins Star

No, that's the one. It's an excellent site - wish there were more like this one. I have also had some very helpful information for Atherton Cemetery via an administrator (I think) on this site.

So where is this other section of information hiding? I thought the county info was pretty sparse and was surprised there weren't many (if any) comments about the counties I looked at. It took me several days and a lot of Peter's patience to find my way into the forum at all........ Many apologies for being such a computer numpty (and no surprise that I haven't got the remotest idea how to create a link if I needed to, but they are extremely helpful!!)