1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Is anyone having problems with Ancestry DNA "Shared Matches"?

Discussion in 'DNA Questions and Answers' started by MazH, May 29, 2024.

1. MazH

MazH LostCousins Member

Since Ancestry made changes to their DNA matches page last week, I have found that most times when I have tried to view a match's "Shared matches" all I get is a circle going round and round on my screen. Has anyone else had this problem? As a result of this, Ancestry is not telling me if a new match may be related to an existing group of matches.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2024
  2. peter

peter Administrator Staff Member

Not me - working fine here.

3. JohnR65

JohnR65 LostCousins Star

Maybe you should clear/clean your cache, CCleaner is free and can do it for you.

4. MazH

MazH LostCousins Member

Thank you Peter and John. As no one else has had a problem, and Shared Matches has worked for all of my new matches this week, I think it was my internet connection going slowon that day. I do clear my browsing history and cache quite frequently.