1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Geoffrey William Walton Gill

Discussion in 'Comments on the latest newsletter' started by peter, May 26, 2021.

1. peter

peter Administrator Staff Member

I've received his will (PDF attached) which specifies three beneficiaries. none of whom are obviously relatives. Anyone fancy tracking them down and looking for links?

Attached Files:

2. I have found this for Colin Wallace Shaw . and a possible marriage
    I did a search for Gellers Stores, it no longer exists and there doesn't seem to be any history about it.
    Bernard Gildea's death is in Ancestry, likewise his electoral roll entry and marriage. Here
    There are several electoral rolls and a marriage for Hugh Michael Raymond also in Ancestry.

3. Having found a copy of the will in my files I wondered why it was there. Memory didn't fail me. Wondering if my response was of any use?