1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

FTA found no census details

Discussion in 'Family Tree Analyzer' started by sarah333, Apr 10, 2014.

1. AnneC

AnneC LostCousins Star

You can download Legacy again on your new PC, and copy across your legacy data from your old pc (usually in Data in the Legacy folder unless you have specified a different location),no need to go down the gedcom route. Make sure you also copy any media that you have on the old pc if you have linked to it in Legacy, and the program will re-index it for you. I have just done this for my dad on his new PC with no problems at all.

2. sarah333

sarah333 Member

Thank you Anne. I will check if my legacy data is where it should be, and then when the time comes will follow your advice. If I have any problems can I ask you for your help again?
    Thanks - Sarah

3. AnneC

AnneC LostCousins Star

Of course!

4. sarah333

sarah333 Member

Thank you