1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Freshford, Bradford on Avon and surrounding villages

Discussion in 'More Wiltshire Resources' started by yumyum46, Jun 27, 2018.

1. yumyum46

yumyum46 New Member

Hi,

Just came across this lovely website for a small part of Wiltshire. It has a wealth of information plus photos, maps & stories from locals. It has histories of families, shops, companies & churches in great detail.

As they say, small but beautifully formed!

http://www.freshford.com/bradford_home.htm

• Thanks! Thanks! x 3
  2. Rhian

Rhian LostCousins Member

I have used it a lot, be aware that it is now an unmaintained site, it also has some small errors that I cannot get corrected. It does contain a lot of interesting stuff, and a lot about my ancestors so I copied the whole site a few years ago as it looked like it might offline.