1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Findmypast Black Friday 50% discount

Discussion in 'Latest news' started by Tony, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Tony

Tony LostCousins Member

From Findmypast just now:

Use code: BFRIDAY15 for a 50% discount on any of our subscriptions, giving you instant access to millions of family records (code expires 30/11/2015).

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
  2. Tony

Tony LostCousins Member

PS Not surprised, but the offer T&Cs say "Offer applies to new and lapsed subscribers only". Bah.

BTW, Peter's link for Findmypast Britain took me straight to a page showing the offer.

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
  3. peter

peter Administrator Staff Member

Please use the link in my newsletter, or this one - otherwise you won't be supporting LostCousins. More Black Friday offers in my next newsletter, out in the next hour or two.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Margery

Margery LostCousins Member

I have just read Peter's newsletter and his explanation of Black Friday. It's a term I had never heard of (except when a Friday falls on the 13th of the month). Over the past few days I have received offers from various sites - book stores particularly - offering Black Friday bargains. Now I know what it means but it does seem that the world is being taken over by Americanisms.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. emjay

emjay LostCousins Member

I enquired if I could take advantage of the offer and tag it onto my current subscription,but ...no. However I was told that I was welcome to buy a new subscription at the discounted price.

• Creative Creative x 1