1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Find my past help please

Discussion in 'Search tips - discussion' started by Freesia, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Freesia

Freesia LostCousins Member

I am trying to find the bmd GRO index's on Find my Past, but can't seem to find them any more, have they discontinued them, I must admit I am struggling with the new version, it was so simple before.

Many thanks

freesia

2. SuzanneD

SuzanneD LostCousins Star

Births
    Marriages
    Deaths

At the top right of most search pages, there is a link 'A-Z of Record Sets' that you can use to either browse or search for particular records.

3. peter

peter Administrator Staff Member

There are lots of different ways to search at the new findmypast site (more than there were at the old site) - take a look at my tips articles from April, which you'll find here and here.