1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

England's Immigrant Database

Discussion in 'More English Resources' started by At home in NZ, Nov 3, 2021.

1. I never knew it existed until now, I have found it interesting although may not be useful. Time will tell.

This is from the Home page:
    England’s Immigrants 1330-1550, a fully-searchable database containing over 64,000 names of people known to have migrated to England during the period of the Hundred Years’ War and the Black Death, the Wars of the Roses and the Reformation.

Link to the database

2. peter

peter Administrator Staff Member

Thanks - it was mentioned in the newsletter, but a long time ago, so well worth another mention.