1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Cousins for Christmas

Discussion in 'Meeting my 'lost cousin'' started by peter, Dec 8, 2016.

1. FamilyHistoryGal

FamilyHistoryGal LostCousins Member

You have to be in it to win it!

2. Harrier

Harrier LostCousins Member

Please enter your ancestors so I can discover where my very distinctive thumbs come from (& they only appear on the females of the family!)

3. Tim

Tim Megastar and Moderator Staff Member

Your males don't have thumbs??!? :eek: I would have thought that was also quite distinctive!

4. Bryman

Bryman LostCousins Megastar

Perhaps they appear on the feet. :rolleyes: I believe that some of my ancestors were like that (from way, way back).

5. SandieCee

SandieCee LostCousins Member

Finding two 2nd cousins through this site was a revelation for us all and the benefits have been and continue to be enormous from our shared research.

6. Harrier

Harrier LostCousins Member

I should've qualified my comment with it is only the females who have the very distinctive thumbs - the males just have basic boring ones - but I have my suspicions that the males are the ones which gift us ladies with the distinctiveness gene :rolleyes:!

7. Tim

Tim Megastar and Moderator Staff Member

Sounds like we need some pictures.....

8. ann42

ann42 LostCousins Member

My lost cousins have not only provided me with information & photos of my family, but become treasured friends - past present & future gains !

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. New Relict

New Relict New Member

If you add the ancestors you know. they could help your tree to grow.

• Creative Creative x 2