1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

British Red Cross WW1 Records

Discussion in 'More British Isles Resources' started by MelG, Feb 4, 2016.

1. MelG

MelG LostCousins Member

I picked up a leaflet in my local central library the other day entitled "See Granny In A New Light" that had details about the British Red Cross web site records for World War 1.
    You can search their records using a persons name or location, etc, so may be worth checking to see if any of your ancestors are listed.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2016
    • Thanks! Thanks! x 7
  2. Britjan

Britjan LostCousins Star

If you do find Granny etc you will also to be able to remember her , for example or this one.
    and this one which honours Australian nurses with the French Red Cross

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2016