1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Some new members aren't following the advice on posting links - please read it!
  3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join please register NOW!

British Jewry Book of Honour - 1914 -1920

Discussion in 'More British Isles Resources' started by Britjan, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Britjan

Britjan LostCousins Star

This is a resource at Find My Past you may have overlooked, as I did. It has a list on men and women of the Jewish faith from across the Commonwealth who served in WWI.
    Australian here
    Canadian here
    South African here
    New Zealand here
    Unfortunately no index and all this courtesy of my Lives of the First World War co-curator Yvonne.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2015
  2. Britjan

Britjan LostCousins Star

Found some of the index here which is page 618 in the book so do the math and you can come close to any page (I hope).
    All this thanks to an on line collaboration with co-curator Yvonne of Lives of the First World War who guided me to this volume in the first place.

3. Britjan

Britjan LostCousins Star

and one last share because it makes all the others so much more worthwhile