1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Baptisms, Marriages and Burials

Discussion in 'More Nottinghamshire Resources' started by Stephen L, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Stephen L

Stephen L LostCousins Member

Find My Past has transcriptions that were originally carried out by the Nottinghamshire Family History Society. These include baptisms, marriages (1528-1929 but end date varies by parish) and burials. The burials are included in the National Burials Index.

I recall reading somewhere that these transcriptions were on Origins.net. Find My Past bought Origins in June this year, so this could be a recent arrival of the data on FMP.

Stephen

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1