1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Ancestry Image Problem

Discussion in 'Search tips - discussion' started by Pauline, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Tim

Tim Megastar and Moderator Staff Member

Perhaps they are in some sort of testing mode?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Tim

Tim Megastar and Moderator Staff Member

And perhaps they should contact the users that raise the issues so we could help them test the resolution?

3. Pauline

Pauline LostCousins Megastar

Is that the issue resolution or screen resolution? :)

The cynical part of me now thinks that whatever they were doing that temporarily gave me back the Open/Save dialogue probably had nothing to do with trying to fix this issue. I do know that the bit in the javascript file relating to screen resolution hadn't been changed.