1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

1921 census at Aberystwyth

Discussion in 'General Genealogical Queries' started by David32, Feb 21, 2022.

1. David32

David32 Genealogy in the Sunshine 2015

I'm planning to visit the National Library in Aberystwyth, mainly to access the 1921 census. I have been able to find little information on their website. I'd be grateful for information from someone who has been there recently.
    Is it busy (from the website, there is no booking)? Is there a limit on how long you can access the computers with the 1921 census? What are the arrangements (if any) for getting images off site in soft copy (can you e-mail them or put them on a USB stick, or is the best a photo of the screen)?

David Lynch